Each year, we recruit Trainees for all our offices throughout Africa. We are Africa’s largest law firm, with more than 600 practitioners across the continent.
We are recognised by top ranking agencies for achieving consistently high standards. We provide legal, tax, forensics and intellectual property advice to local and international corporates, from our offices in Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa and Uganda.
The greatest benefit to completing your Trainee Programme at ENS is working on cutting edge, complex legal matters under the tutelage of some of Africa’s leading lawyers. Indeed, we work on some of the biggest, most innovative and most exciting deals, transactions and matters in Africa.
We are firm believers in the merits of on-the-job training. It’s there, working at the coalface with a skilled and experienced attorney, where you’ll feel the satisfaction that comes from providing an inspired solution for your client. Your theoretical training at university is essential to give you the base of legal knowledge on which to build, but only the practical experience of real problem solving makes an exceptional attorney.
As part of our Trainee Programme, we offer you:
- A comprehensive induction, including technical, social and interpersonal skills
- Employee benefits schemes (including medical aid)
- Continuous development through exposure to high quality matters and group training
- Admin guidance and support for registering your training with the relevant Legal Practice Council
- Accredited in-house Practical Legal Training (PLT) or equivalent, access to past papers and revision classes when preparing for admission examinations as applicable
- A fully resourced library (our Infohub)
- A mentor to help you to transition from university to the world of work
Applications for our Trainee Programme remain open throughout the year, but it is best to apply as early as possible.
GO BACK TO HOME PAGE