Tanveer Huldarowa is an Associate at ENSafrica | Mauritius.
Tanveer specialises in general corporate and commercial law.
His experience includes reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and general terms and conditions in the Information Technology area.
Tanveer is a member of The Honourable Society of The Middle Temple and the Mauritius Bar Association.
- LLB (Honours) (Middlesex University)
- LLM Bar Professional Training Studies (University of the West of England, Bristol)
- Accredited Civil/Commercial Mediator (ADR-ODR International)
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales (Middle Temple)
- Called to the Bar of Mauritius