Valence Rukesha is a Senior Associate at ENSafrica in Rwanda.
Valence specialises in banking and finance, despite resolution, land law and insolvency administration.
His experience includes advising complex lending issues, structuring of loan syndications and financial markets.
In addition, Valence is also experienced in investment projects, energy and alternative disputes resolution and has advised clients in the energy sector.
Valence is a member of the Board of Ikirenga Care CBC, Ikirenga International Training College CBC and Ikirenga Physical Rehabilitation and Nutritional Care Center CBC.
- LLB (University of Rwanda)
- LLM (University of Rwanda)
- Diploma in Legal Practice (The Institute of Legal Practice and Development)
- Certificated Professional Banker Certificate (Uganda Institute of Banking and Financial Services)
- Certificate in Mediation Skills (Edwards Mediation Academy)
- Certificate in Mediation Advocacy (Edwards Mediation Academy)
- Certificate in Arbitration (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators)
- Certificate in Insolvency Administration (Insol International)