Coleta Wesso is an Attorney at ENS in the IntelligENS practice.
She has experience in Magistrates’ Court and High Court practice and procedure. Coleta’s previous data review experience on global investigations for a Big 4 professional services firm combined with her legal, technology and forensic experience has honed specialist skills in the review and analysis of information for investigations, disputes and due diligence matters. Coleta has particular experience in the investigation of fraud, money laundering, bribery, corruption, conflicts of interests, workplace misconduct and accounting irregularities matters.
Coleta is experienced in best of breed eDiscovery and contract analysis platforms, including, Nuix, Relativity and Kira. Using cutting-edge technology, Coleta specialises in training, implementing and project managing forensic and legal technology-driven workflows in data-intensive reviews and discovery processes.
area of expertiseINTELLIGENS
- BCom (University of the Western Cape)
- LLB (University of the Western Cape)
- LLM (University of the Western Cape)
- Certified Relativity One Review Pro
- Certified Relativity One Certified Pro
- Practical Legal Training Course (University of Cape Town School for Legal Practice)
- Admitted Legal Practitioner of the High Court of South Africa