mobile +230 5979 0253
Chavi Gonpot is an Associate and Barrister-at-Law at ENSafrica | Mauritius. She is within the Banking and Finance practice, specialising in Banking and Finance law, project finance, general Corporate and Commercial law.
Chavi routinely acts for local and international clients on banking and corporate matters. She is involved in advising financial institutions and banks in the structuring and financing of various projects and the related security packages, both at local and international font. She is experienced in drafting and reviewing security and financial documents, giving legal advice, conducting due diligence in connection with local and cross border transactions. She also provides regulatory advice in respect of financial products in Mauritius.
Areas of expertise: Banking and Finance, Project Development and Finance, Corporate Commercial.
- LLB (University of Kent, Canterbury)
- LLM in International Corporate and Commercial Law (King’s College, London)
- Bar Professional Training Course (University of Law, London)
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius