Mandy Ofori Sarpong
mobile +233 241 148 628
Mandy Ofori Sarpong is an Associate at ENSafrica | Ghana.
Mandy specialises in project finance, banking and finance, tax, energy and petroleum law.
Her experience includes advising commercial banks in relation to loan facilities and other commercial entities in the banking and financial sector with regulatory matters. She has also advised companies across various industries on the tax implications applicable to a broad range of transactions.
In addition, Mandy is also experienced in advising on the financing of major infrastructure projects and has advised clients in a number of industries including multinational banks and oil and energy companies.
Mandy is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
Mandy is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Project finance – 2023 (Ghana)
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (University of Law, UK)
- Legal Practice Course (University of Law, UK)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)