mobile +233 54 217 7705
Chrissie Chinebuah is an Associate at ENSafrica | Ghana.
Chrissie specialises in project finance, banking, mining, infrastructure and energy.
Her experience includes advising on the regulatory framework governing the mining, petroleum and power industries.
In addition, Chrissie is also experienced in conducting legal due diligence investigations and highlight red flags in proposed financing transactions or acquisition and has advised clients in a number of industries sectors and/or industries, such as multinational banks, international mining companies and local power companies (including renewable energy).
Chrissie is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
Chrissie is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Project finance - 2023 (Ghana)
- BA (Boston University)
- LLB (City University of London)
- Legal Practice Council (BPP University)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of Ghana