Mmangaliso Nzimande is an Executive at ENSafrica in the tax practice.
He specialises in corporate income tax, tax administration, the taxation of trusts, securities transfer tax, PAYE, capital gains tax (CGT) and other fiscal statutes.
He has extensive experience in tax dispute resolution and litigation, including advising clients on their rights in their engagements with the revenue authority. In the Canadian textbook Tax Litigation (edited by David W. Chodikoff and published by The European Lawyer, a division of Thomson Reuters (UK), 2013), he was the co-contributor of the chapter on South African tax.
area of expertiseTAX
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Advanced Certificate in Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Certificate in Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Higher Diploma in Tax Law (University of Johannesburg)
- Advanced Professional Certificate, International Taxation (IBFD)
- LLM (Tax Law) (University of Pretoria)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa