Senior Associate | ENSafrica | Ghana
Naa-Amakuma Barnor is a Senior Associate in the ENSafrica | Ghana.
She specialises in employment law, construction law, debt recovery, commercial litigation and arbitration.
Naa-Amakuma is a member of the Bar of England and Wales and a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
She is a member of the Honourable Society of Inner Temple (UK Inns of Court).
- Post Graduate Diploma – English & Welsh Bar
- Professional Training Course (BPTC) – City University London
- Post Graduate Diploma – Ghana Professional Bar Course – Ghana School of Law
- LLB Law with Criminology – Keele University
- LLM Law – SOAS, University of London