Meshack Mboya is an Associate at ENS in Kenya.
He specialises in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, capital markets, competition law and corporate restructuring.
He has acted for clients in a variety of sectors and industries including mergers and acquisitions (both asset and share sales), joint venture transactions, corporate restructuring and capital markets.
Meshack is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, 2022, 2021 - Commercial, Corporate and M&A “Rising star” (Kenya)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Certified Public Secretary examinations finalist (2014)
- LL.M in Commercial Law (University of Cape Town)
- LL.B (Kenyatta University)