Emile Cronje is an Associate in ENSafrica's Tax department.
He specialises in corporate and international corporate tax consulting and tax dispute resolution assistance.
He has acted for clients in a variety of sectors and industries including mining companies on a various range of domestic and international corporate tax, mining tax and mineral royalty related matters.
His practice experience includes advising companies across various industries on the tax implications applicable to a broad range of transactions, including merger and acquisition transactions, corporate restructures, funding arrangements, management share incentive schemes, BEE transactions and the like. From a tax dispute resolution perspective, he has assisted companies in responding to SARS audits and investigations, preparing and lodging objections and appeals, alternative dispute resolution and tax court matters.
area of expertiseTAX
- BComm (Law) (with distinction) (University of Pretoria);
- BComm Honours (Taxation) (with distinction) (University of Pretoria);
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria);
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mining Tax Law (University of Witwatersrand);
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.