Dimitri Adam is an associate at ENSafrica | Mauritius.
He advises clients and offers legal representation in a variety of civil and employment matters. He has a keen interest in Shipping and Intellectual Property.
His experience also includes advising on the employment aspect of cross-border transactions, reviewing employment contracts for multinational companies and assisting clients in the restructuring of their workforce.
In addition to offering legal representation before civil and industrial courts, Dimitri frequently represents clients in disciplinary hearings.
- LLB (European) (University of Exeter - United Kingdom)
- ‘Master 1 Mention Européen’ (‘Université de Rennes I’ - France)
- Bar Professional Training Course at BPP University (London, United Kingdom)
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius