Pooja Rehal is an associate in ENSafrica’s Kenya office.
She advises clients on various corporate, commercial and real estate matters. Her experience includes conducting legal due diligence, business establishment, joint venture arrangements, employment matters, property law and general private client advice.
Pooja's experience includes:
- Advising clients on setting up of business operations in Kenya such as incorporation of Kenyan companies, Kenyan subsidiaries, registration of foreign companies, registration of EPZs and regulated entities etc.
- Drafting and amending articles of association for various different companies.
- Conducting legal due diligence exercises in various commercial transactions and providing regulatory advisory.
- Conducting completions covering regulatory filings, stamp duty assessments etc.
- Reviewing of share subscription agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing of employment contracts and human resource policies as well as advising clients on various employment and labour matters.
- Advising clients on societies in Kenya.
- Advising clients on incorporation and registration of trusts in Kenya.
- Advising clients on property matters including property acquisition, property disposal, property development, leases, property finance and loan securities, due diligence etc.
- Advising clients on general private client work.