Raeesa Seedat is a Senior Associate at ENSafrica in the Real Estate / Property practice.
Her specialty spans across the field of property law, including property transfers, registration of commercial and residential mortgage bonds, sectional mortgage bonds, notarial bonds, bond cancellations, sub-divisions, consolidations and general conveyancing work.
Raeesa’ s experience spans to drafting of notarial deeds and attending to notarial authentications. Raeesa also has experience in drafting and reviewing of lease and sale agreements in both the residential and commercial spaces as well as conducting commercial due diligence.
area of expertiseREAL ESTATE / PROPERTY
- BSc Urban and Regional Planning (University of the Witwatersrand)
- BSc (Honours) Urban and Regional Planning (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as a Conveyancer and Notary Public of the High Court of South Africa