mobile +254 721 560 080
Anthony Gakuru is a senior associate in ENSafrica’s Kenya office.
He specialises in Corporate Commercial, Private Equity & Technology, Media and Telecoms
Anthony’s experience includes advising clients on a wide range of corporate/commercial matters ranging from managing legal due diligences and forensics; advising and preparing documentation for mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions; capital markets, telecommunications and advising and assisting clients with business establishment in Kenya and regulatory compliance. He has also acted for a number of private equity houses in their investments in the East Africa region.
Anthony has been recognised as a rising star lawyer in Kenya by the IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2020. He is also an International Lawyers For Africa (ILFA) 2019 Alumni through which he was seconded to Clifford Chance LLP, London.
Anthony is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (M&A) 2022, 2021 - Rising Star
- B (Hons), Moi University
- Post Graduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Notary Public
- Member of the Kenya Law Society
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
- Member of the International Bar Association