mobile +230 57354781
Celine Bellouard is an associate and barrister at ENSafrica in Mauritius.
Her experience includes advising clients on litigation and dispute resolution matters relating to civil, employment, corporate commercial and family law.
- Degree in business management (Licence en Sciences de Gestion) IAE Poitiers;
- GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) Northumbria University, Newcastle;
- BPTC (Bar Professional Training Course) Northumbria University, Newcastle;
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, Middle Temple;
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius.