Celine Bellouard is an Associate and Barrister at ENSafrica l Mauritius.
Her experience includes advising clients on litigation and dispute resolution matters relating to civil, employment, corporate commercial and family law.
- Degree in Business Management (Licence en Sciences de Gestion) IAE Poitiers;
- GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) Northumbria University, Newcastle;
- BPTC (Bar Professional Training Course) Northumbria University, Newcastle;
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales, Middle Temple;
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius.