Anne is a senior associate at ENSafrica, specialising in Real Estate/Property, Private Client, Employment and Immigrations.
Anne’s experience includes advising clients on Wills, Trusts and family company restructuring so as to plan for future generations. Anne has advised multinational companies on risk management in respect of benefits accruing to estates of deceased employees. Anne’s experience also includes a vast range of property related transactions such as, property transfers, subdivisions and amalgamations, drafting an reviewing leases as well as conducting due diligence investigations.
Anne’s client portfolio includes High Net Worth individuals, a number of influential families, philanthropists and multinational firms.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law(Kenya School of Law)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Studies (The University of Leeds)
- LLM Criminal Law & Criminal Justice (The University of Leeds)
- Bachelor of Laws – LLB(Hons) (The University of Manchester)
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Member of the Kenya Law Society