mobile +254 724 912 849
Faith Chebet is a Senior Associate in ENSafrica | Kenya.
She specialises in corporate commercial law and employment law matters and has acted for a variety of local and international corporate clients carrying on business in or looking to establish a business presence in Kenya.
Her experience includes advising clients on: M&A and cross border transactions; Private Equity; Venture Capital Transactions; Employment & Labour Relations; Telecommunications; Media & Technology; Insurance; Insolvency; Regulatory & Compliance; Financial markets and securities legislation and regulation; Franchising; Outsourcing transactions; Corporate Restructuring and Reorganisations including distressed company restructuring and schemes of arrangement; Share Incentive schemes including inbound international share schemes; Social Entrepreneurships (NGOs); and Business Establishment.
Faith is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023 – Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Kenya)
- LLB (Moi University Kenya)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Kenya School of Law)
- Business Information Technology (Strathmore University)
- Tax Laws, Administration And Practice (Kenya School of Revenue Administration)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Advocates Training Program (Kenya School of Law)
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Notary Public