Nkatha Murungi – Omondi is a senior associate at ENSafrica, specialising in banking and finance.
She has acted for a variety of clients, in Banking and Finance, Corporate Commercial, Energy and Infrastructure.
Nkatha’s experience includes preparing and reviewing loan documentation, advising on: syndicated lending, debt and equity capital markets, structured finance, project finance, trade and commodity financing, due diligence, general regulatory compliance in Kenya, business establishment in Kenya as well energy and infrastructure projects.
Her client portfolio includes multilateral institutions, international and local banks, development finance institutions and export-import banks.
- Member of the Kenya Law Society
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
area of expertiseBANKING AND FINANCE
- LLB (Hons), University of Nairobi
- LLM (Merit), International Economic Law, University of Warwick
- M.A, International Studies,University of Nairobi
- Post Graduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya