Nkatha Murungi Omondi
Nkatha Murungi Omondi is a Partner at ENSafrica | Kenya, specialising in banking and finance.
She has acted for a variety of clients, in Banking and Finance, Corporate Commercial, Energy and Infrastructure.
Nkatha’s experience includes preparing and reviewing loan documentation, advising on: syndicated lending, debt and equity capital markets, structured finance, project finance, trade and commodity financing, due diligence, general regulatory compliance in Kenya, business establishment in Kenya as well energy and infrastructure projects.
Her client portfolio includes multilateral institutions, international and local banks, development finance institutions and export-import banks.
- Member of the Kenya Law Society
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
Nkatha is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022 - Banking and Finance - Rising Star (Kenya)
- LLB (Honours) (University of Nairobi)
- LLM (Merit) International Economic Law (University of Warwick)
- M.A, International Studies (University of Nairobi)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Kenya School of Law)
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya