Mahesh Acharya is a Partner at ENSafrica. He specialises in M&A, private equity, complex cross-border re-organisations, TMT, and FinTech.
He has acted for clients in a variety of industries including Insurance, TMT, Hospitality and Private Equity.
Mahesh’s experience includes advising clients on a wide range of corporate/commercial matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions, internal re-organisations, share and asset sales, joint venture arrangements and capital markets. He is also the ‘go-to’ lawyer in Kenya on Fintech matters and an expert in complex cross border re-organisations.
Mahesh is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2020, 2019 - Highly Regarded (Kenya)
- Chambers Fintech Guide 2020 – Band 1 Fintech Legal (Kenya)
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019 – Corporate / M&A, JVs, TMT, Capital Markets, Electronic Payments and E-Money, International & Cross-border Transactions and Private Equity (Kenya)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 – Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Kenya)
- BA, LLB
- WIPO IP Certifications
- Certified Patent Agent, Kenya Industrial Property Institute
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales – International Division
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya