mobile +254 722 376 043
Amar Grewal-Thethy is a Partner at ENSafrica. He specialises in banking, insurance, capital markets, joint ventures, M&A, private equity and competition/anti-trust.
He has acted for clients in a variety of industries including banking, insurance, energy and private equity.
Amar’s experience includes advising clients on corporate and financial matters. He has been extensively involved in capital markets, cross-border M&A, corporate restructurings and joint ventures. Amar also advises on various aspects of competition and telecommunications law, public listed companies, commercial and trade agreements and general regulatory compliance.
Amar is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019 - Corporate/M&A (Nairobi)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (Capital Markets) 2019 - Rising Star
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (Banking) 2020, 2019 - Rising Star
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (Private Equity) 2020, 2019 - Rising Star
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (M&A) 2020, 2019 - Rising Star
- Reading University, England: LLB Honours
- Notary Public
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya