Binti Shah is a Partner at ENSafrica. She specialises in banking, project finance and infrastructure and structured finance. She is qualified as a Kenyan Advocate and an English Solicitor.
Her clients are mainly international and local banks and developmental financial institutions.
Binti is also recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (including Energy and Infrastructure) 2019 – Banking and Finance; 2020, 2019 - Project Finance; 2020, 2019 - Capital Markets: Structured Finance & Securitisation; 2020 - Banking (Kenya)
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019 - Banking and Finance (Kenya)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Baking and Finance (Kenya)
- Reading University, England: LLB Honours
- Notary Public
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Commissioner of Oaths