mobile +254 733 731 209
Nigel Shaw is the Managing Partner of NBMA Advocates LLP. He specialises in Real Estate, Energy, Immigration & Private Client work.
He has acted for clients in a variety of industries and his experience includes both commercial and private client work, particularly mining, energy projects, real estate development, employment and immigration matters.
Nigel is also recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 – Restructuring and Insolvency; 2020, 2019 - Energy and infrastructure; 2019 - M&A – (Kenya)
- Chambers Global Guide 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 – Real Estate (Kenya)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022- Real Estate & Construction - Leading Individual, 2021, 2019 – Real Estate & Construction - Recommended / Key Lawyer; 2022, 2021, 2019 - Privatisation and Projects - Recommended / Key Lawyer; 2022 - Commercial, Corporate and M&A - Recommended / Key Lawyer (Kenya)
- Chambers HNW 2021, 2020 – Private Wealth Law (Kenya)
- LLB Leicester University
- Law Society of Kenya
- Barrister at Law, Grays Inn, London