Anina Boshoff is an Executive in ENSafrica's Banking and Finance practice. She has acted for clients in a variety of industries including financial services, mining, media, infrastructure and agriculture.
Anina’s practice experience includes advising commercial banks and development finance institutions on debt restructuring, leveraged finance, trade finance and infrastructure finance transactions. She also regularly advises borrowers, including South African private, public and state owned companies with raising debt and preference share funding for their activities in South Africa and the rest of Africa, whether through bilateral, club or syndicated arrangements.
Anina is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
area of expertiseBANKING AND FINANCE
- B Com (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (University of Pretoria)
- B Com Honours in Economic (University of South Africa)
- LLM in International Public Law (University of Johannesburg)
- LLM in Finance Law (University College London, University of London)
- Admitted as an Attorney and Notary of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales