Liézal Mostert is an Executive in ENSafrica’s intellectual property (“IP”) practice, and is a qualified trade mark practitioner.
She has acted for clients in a number of industries including hospitality, telecommunications, technology, banking, retail and fast-moving consumer goods.
Liézal’s experience includes advising clients on trade mark prosecution and litigation, copyright litigation, company name and domain name objections.
She is a member of the following professional association:
area of expertiseINTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP)
- BA ( Stellenbosch University)
- LLB (Stellenbosch University)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Fellow – South African Institute for Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Trainee domain dispute adjudicator – SAIIPL
- Trade mark practitioner – SAIIPL