Amina Abugdanpoka Kaguah
mobile +233 24 437 6177
Amina Kaguah is the Head of ENSafrica in Ghana. She has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law with specific expertise in private equity, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, employment and labour, intellectual property and tax law.
Amina held the position of director and senior counsel for the Africa Middle East region for a Fortune 500 company in the energy sector for several years before returning to ENSafrica. She has significant corporate and commercial experience in advising clients across a broad range of sectors including telecommunications, financial services, energy and FMCG.
Amina is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021, 2020 – Commercial, Corporate and M&A and 2021 – Capital Markets (Ghana)
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022 - Rising Star (Ghana)
- Ghana Bar
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Ghana
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- International Bar Association
- Notary Public