mobile +27 82 562 3319
Amal Nagia is an Associate in ENSafrica's banking and finance practice. She specializes in debt capital markets.
She has acted for a range of domestic and international clients, including corporates, banks, development finance institutions, state-owned entities and other regulated financial services institutions.
Her experience includes advising issuers, arrangers and managers/dealers on the establishment of DMTN and EMTN programmes. In addition, her experience includes assisting financial institutions with raising finance and the granting of loans and has assisted corporates and banks with debt restructures and corporate reorganisations.
Amal is recognised as a Rising Star lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Capital Markets - 2023 (South Africa)
- BSocSci (University of Cape Town)
- BSocSci Honours: Psychology (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney in the High Court of South Africa