mobile 27 82 459 1005
Boris Mnyandu is an Associate in ENSafrica’s Employment department.
He has acted for clients in a variety of industries, including retail, finance and transport, as well as for government municipalities and state-owned enterprises.
Boris’ experience includes assisting clients with their employment relations matters, including advising on employment equity, providing recommendations in line with company policies, and conducting workplace risk analyses and employment compliance audits, which he has done across the SADC region.
In addition, Boris also has expertise in managing disciplinary, grievances and strike processes, as well as administering and implementing collective agreements.
He has represented a number of clients in the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration, bargaining councils, and the South African Labour Court.
Boris is a member of the following professional associations:
- The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW)
- The SA Board for People Practices (SABPP)
area of expertiseEMPLOYMENT
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Diploma in Public Management and Administration (Durban University of Technology)
- Certificate in Employment Law (University of KwaZulu Natal)
- Advanced Diploma in Labour Law (University of South Africa)
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution (University of South Africa)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa