mobile +27 71 483 9737
Patricia Muthelo is an Associate at ENSafrica in the Real Estate / Property department.
Patricia is an admitted attorney, conveyancer and notary public and specialises in all property law matters including, but not limited to, property transfers, mortgage bonds, notarial agreements and all conveyancing and notarial matters.
She specialises in:
- General conveyancing work (bond and transfer registration).
- Insolvency and sale in execution transfers
- Estate late transfers
- Transfer of commercial properties and townships;
- Commercial property finance bond registrations;
- Drafting of conveyancer certificates;
- All work relating to the opening of the township register including perusing documents to ensure that it complies with deeds office practice and procedure;
- Registration of townships;
- Commercial work for example drafting of offers to purchase;
- Attend all marketing and management meetings;
- Attending to subdivisions and consolidations;
- Drafting of notarial deeds for registration of servitudes and notarial ties;
- Cancellation of title conditions, servitudes and notarial lease agreements;
- Training sessions to estate agents.
area of expertiseREAL ESTATE / PROPERTY
- LLB (University of Johannesburg)
- Admitted as an attorney of the Hgh Court of South Africa