mobile +264 81 772 1878
Stefanie Busch is a senior associate at ENSafrica in Namibia. She specialises in energy, mining and environmental law, project development, as well as commercial, corporate and regulatory law. Stefanie has further been involved in numerous transactions within the hospitality and tourism industry, relating to the sale and acquisition of prominent hotels and lodges situated within Namibia.
Stefanie’s experience includes advising on issues relating to project development in the solar, wind, green hydrogen and biomass energy sector; conducting due diligence investigations for multinational transactions; advising on private equity deals; advising on acquisition of agricultural land by foreign investors; preparing mineral licence, project enforceability and corporate status opinions in connection with listings on the TSX Venture Exchange and Alternative Investments Market on the London Stock Exchange; advising on environmental laws in Namibia in relation to various projects; drafting of sale of shares and shareholders agreements; and general corporate and commercial law.
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- LLM (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as a legal practitioner of the High Court of Namibia
- Programe in International and Comparative Business Law (Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany)
- Advanced Master in Energy Law (North Sea Energy Law Progaramme – University of Groningen , University of Oslo, University of Aberdeen, University of Copenhagen) (Ongoing)