mobile +27 84 509 6494
Lauren Salt is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Employment department. She represents both local and international clients in various industries including financial services, consulting, fast-moving consumer goods, aviation, media, retail, manufacturing and mining.
Lauren advises clients primarily on industrial relations, employment negotiations, labour dispute resolution, change management and pension-related issues. She counsels clients on strategic issues such as the labour-related implications of mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, outsourcing and the use of temporary labour. She has both local and cross border experience in corporate mobility and immigration-related issues. Lauren also represents clients before courts and other bodies, and liaises with trade unions on behalf of corporate clients in negotiating collective agreements. She has extensive experience advising clients on selection and recruitment matters as well as dismissals related to misconduct, poor performance, ill health and operational requirements.
area of expertiseEMPLOYMENT
- BA (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- LLB (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- LLM (summa cum laude) (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Admitted as an attorney and notary public of the High Court of South Africa
- Member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
- Member of the South African Society for Labour Law