Wolf Wohlers is an Executive at ENSafrica | Namibia. His areas of speciality include corporate commercial, banking and finance, and M&A.
Wolf has represented clients in several industries, including the mining and petroleum industries, and his experience includes advising clients on matters relating to mining, petroleum and energy, M&A, contracts and trusts drafting, as well as general corporate and commercial law.
His experience also extends to capital markets, infrastructure, project structuring and project finance. In addition, Wolf has expertise in advising on aviation law issues and notarial work.
Wolf is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking, (including Energy and Infrastructure), M&A, Project development, Project finance – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 (Namibia)
- Chambers Global Guide 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – General Business Law (Namibia)
- Who’s Who Legal 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Mining (Namibia)
area of expertiseBANKING AND FINANCE CORPORATE COMMERCIAL MINING PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT FINANCE
- BA (Journalism) (Honours) (Stellenbosch University)
- BA (Stellenbosch University)
- LLB (Stellenbosch University)
- LLM (University of South Africa)
- Admitted as a legal practitioner and notary public of the High Court of Namibia