mobile +27 82 787 9536
Tony Lee is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Corporate Commercial department. He routinely assists clients in matters involving public and private M&A, securities law, empowerment transactions, capital markets, corporate finance and private equity transactions.
Tony specialises in all aspects of cross-border and domestic M&A, disposals, joint ventures, reorganisations and restructurings. Clients benefit from Tony’s strong corporate commercial legal acumen and his knowledge and experience that spans a broad range of sectors, including mining, financial services and industrial and manufacturing. He has also advised clients on capital raisings, listings and securities regulatory issues.
Tony is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019 – Corporate (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BA in Law and Humanities (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (Dean’s Merit List) (University of Cape Town)
- Diploma in Corporate Law (cum laude) (University of Johannesburg)
- Certificate in Prospecting and Mining Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Programme in Private Equity (Gordon Institute of Business Science in association with the Southern African Venture Capital and Private Equity Association)
- Certificate in Comprehensive Overview of JSE Listings Requirements
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa