Tayla Theron is a senior associate in ENSafrica’s Competition/Anti-trust practice.
She has acted for clients in a variety of industries, including large local and multi-national companies in the retail, security services, insurance, pharmaceutical, asset management and mining sectors
Tayla’s experience includes providing merger notifiability advice in various African jurisdictions, preparing statutory merger notifications (standalone and multi-jurisdictional), representing clients in complaint proceedings and advising clients on prohibited practices (including cartel conduct, leniency applications, restrictive vertical practices and abuse of dominance). She has also authored various competition law-related articles for Business Law and Tax Review and has prepared headnotes for the Butterworths Competition Law Reports.
area of expertiseCOMPETITION/ANTITRUST
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Competition Law (University of Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa