Simon Weber is an Executive in ENSafrica’s tax practice.
He has advised clients in a variety of industries including mining, automotive, and financial services.
Simon has experience in corporate domestic and international tax matters.
He also has experience in litigation and tax controversy and dispute resolution and has assisted clients with income tax and mineral royalty tax disputes.
area of expertiseTAX
- BCom Law (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLM (University of Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law (University of Johannesburg)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Administrative Law (Mandela Institute, Wits)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Company Law I (Mandela Institute, Wits)
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa