Simon Weber is an associate in ENSafrica’s tax department.
He has advised clients in a variety of industries including mining, automotive, and financial services.
He has experience in corporate domestic and international tax matters.
He also has experience in litigation and tax controversy and dispute resolution and has assisted clients with income tax and mineral royalty tax disputes.
area of expertiseTAX
- BCom Law (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLM Domestic and International Tax Law (University of Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law (University of Johannesburg)
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa