mobile +27 82 380 8077
Safeera Ally is an Associate in ENSafrica’s Real Estate/Property practice.
She attends to the following matters: transfers, bonds as well as commercial property finance bonds (particularly Diminishing Musharaka matters) and commercial bond cancellations in respect of both conventional and sectional title properties. She attends to notarial matters such as: ante nuptial contracts, servitudes, general power of attorneys, special power of attorneys, servitudes, notarial bonds and notarial tie agreements. She also attends to due diligences for commercial matters with reference to immovable property and land.
Safeera is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022 – Real Estate (South Africa)
area of expertiseREAL ESTATE / PROPERTY
- BCom (Law) (University of South Africa)
- LLB (University of South Africa)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as a Conveyancer and Notary Public of the High Court of South Africa