Robert Gad is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Tax department and specialises in corporate tax, share incentive schemes, M&A, private client, VAT and tax litigation.
Robert is a member of a dedicated ENSafrica team specialising in the commercial, financial, legal, tax and regulatory aspects relevant to employee and management remuneration, benefits and incentives. This team services blue chip South African corporates in the listed and unlisted space, designing and implementing incentive plans to achieve their desired commercial outcomes. The team also advises numerous international specialised services and law firms on an ad hoc and annual basis in relation to their multinational clients operating incentive plans across the African continent.
He is Chairman of the South African Law Society's Committee on Exchange Control and Tax Matters.
Robert is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Tax (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Tax (South Africa)
- Who’s Who Legal 2019, 2016 – Corporate Tax: Controversy (South Africa)
- World Tax Review – Indirect Tax 2020, 2019 (South Africa)
area of expertiseTAX
- BA (University of Cape Town)
- LLB (University of Cape Town)
- LLM (University of Cape Town)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax (University of Cape Town)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa