Rachel Musoke is a Partner at ENSafrica in Uganda. She specialises in banking and finance, real estate/property, project finance, tax and employment law.
Rachel is a market leader in syndicated loan transactions and advises Uganda’s leading financial institutions on their syndicated and bilateral loans, as well as on the preparation, registration and perfection of finance documents. Rachel has also been involved in the development of the Loan Market Association documentation for use in East Africa.
Rachel represents numerous international entities, including foreign financial institutions and development financing institutions, in their local lending transactions. In addition to her banking and finance expertise, Rachel also advises several corporate entities on employment law.
Rachel is a member of the Uganda Law Society, the East Africa Law Society, the Uganda Association of Women Lawyers, and of the board of directors of the East African School of Taxation.
Rachel is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017– Leading Lawyer – Highly Regarded (Uganda)
- Chambers Global Guide 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – General Business Law (Uganda)
- Uganda Law Society 2017 – Best Female Corporate Lawyer – Private Legal Practice
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019, 2018 – Legal Market Overview; 2020 - Leading Firms (Uganda)
- LLB (Hons) (Makerere University)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax and Revenue Administration (East African School of Taxation)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Law Development Centre)
- Admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Uganda