Rachel Dagadu is an executive at ENSafrica in Ghana.
She specialises in project finance, banking and finance, capital markets, corporate commercial, M&A, real estate law, mining, oil and gas, and energy and petroleum law.
Rachel has acted for clients in a number of industries, including multinational banks and oil and energy companies.
Rachel is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide (including Energy and Infrastructure) 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Leading Lawyer – Rising Star (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2018, 2017 – Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Infrastructure Projects; Legal Market Overview (next generation lawyer) (Ghana)
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- LLM in Oil and Gas Law (University of Aberdeen)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana