Peter le Roux
mobile +27 83 626 2909
Peter le Roux is an executive consultant at ENSafrica in the employment practice.
Peter has expertise in administrative law and labour law, He has represented and advised prominent mining houses and local and international corporate clients, in matters pertaining to employment, restructuring and business rescue, pension funds and medical aid schemes and health and safety.
He is the co-author of ‘Essential Labour Law’ and ‘The Law of Unfair Dismissal’ and co-edits ‘Contemporary Labour Law’.
Peter was a professor and head of the department of Mercantile Law at the University of South Africa.
He is an honorary member of SASLAW.
Peter is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Bluris (University of Johannesburg)
- LLB (University of South Africa)
- LLM (University of South Africa)
- LLM (University College, London)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Right of appearance in the Labour Court