mobile +27 82 904 1773
Paul Descroizilles is an Executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in M&A, corporate finance, listings, unbundlings and corporate work.
He has acted for a diverse range of listed corporate commercial clients in complex and large transactions.
Paul’s experience includes schemes of arrangement, listings, delistings, acquisition issues, unbundlings, capital raisings, rights offers, purchase and sales of companies and businesses across a wide range of industry sectors (including the property sector), insurance-related transactions and employee incentive schemes.
Paul is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Chambers Global Guide 2017 – Dispute Resolution; Restructuring/Insolvency; 2016, 2015 – Dispute Resolution (South Africa)
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 –Insolvency and Reorganisation (South Africa)
- Client Choice Awards 2015 – Insolvency and Restructuring (South Africa)
- Client Choice Awards 2019 – M&A (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BA (University of Witwatersrand)
- LLB (cum laude) (University of Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa