mobile +27 83 680 2094
Pat Cronin has been with ENSafrica and its predecessors in practice since 1972 and is currently a counsellor on the Law Society of the Northern Provinces. He is now an Executive Consultant at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department, specialising in commercial contracts, M&A, and is closely involved with the mining sector and the mining charter.
He has acted for various large corporates, local and international investment banks and mining houses. One of Pat’s other areas of focus in the firm include property law.
Pat is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Corporate (South Africa)
- Who's Who Legal 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 – Mining (South Africa)
area of expertiseCORPORATE COMMERCIAL
- BCom (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney and conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of Lesotho