Parusha Desai Valodia
mobile +27 82 560 4129
Parusha Desai Valodia is a senior associate in ENSafrica’s corporate commercial department. She specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures, cross-border and corporate transactional matters and broad-based black economic empowerment (“B-BBEE”) transactions.
She has acted for a diverse range of listed and unlisted companies in local and international markets in a number of industries including transport and logistics, fuels and energy, healthcare, media, as well as property developers and international private equity funds.
Parusha’s experience extends to negotiating and drafting a wide range of commercial contracts including transactional agreements, memoranda of incorporation, shares purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, sale of business agreements, shareholders’ agreements and agreements for the implementation and regulation of B-BBEE transactions. Her experience also extends to B-BBEE structuring and advisory.
She has also headed up large scale legal due diligence investigations.
- BCom (finance and law) (University of the Western Cape)
- LLB (summa cum laude) (University of the Western Cape)
- Advanced Company Law I (University of Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Company Law II (University of Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa