Paa Kwesi Morrison
mobile +233 20 966 5886
Paa Kwesi Morrison is an Executive at ENSafrica | Ghana. He specialises in finance, energy and infrastructure, M&A, taxation and general corporate commercial law.
His expertise includes a blend of legal, accounting, tax and other regulatory knowledge and experience.
Paa Kwesi has vast experience in advising finance institutions (including banks, private equity funds and development finance institutions), and regional and international companies on all aspects of deal structuring. This has given him excellent relationships with the relevant regulators.
Paa Kwesi is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking, Capital markets, (including Energy and Infrastructure), M&A, Project finance – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 (Ghana)
- Chambers Global Guide 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Corporate Commercial and Energy and Natural Resources; 2022, - Banking; 2022 - Projects and Energy (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Banking and Finance; Capital Markets; Commercial, Corporate and M&A; and Projects and Energy; 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2015 – Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Projects and Energy (Ghana)
- Who’s Who Legal 2018 – Banking; 2015 – Banking, Energy (Ghana)
- World Tax Review – General Corporate Tax 2023 (South Africa)
- BCom (University of Cape Coast)
- LLB (University of Ghana)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana
- Qualified accountant (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)