mobile +27 82 382 7232
Ntsiki Adonisi-Kgame is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Natural Resources and Environment department. She specialises in all aspects of mining law, as well as property/real estate and corporate commercial law.
Ntsiki has a holistic perspective on mining matters due to her former position as general counsel for a leading mining group, where she was responsible for the group’s entire legal function and related corporate affairs functions. In this role, Ntsiki developed her expertise in all aspects of mining law, from contractual and regulatory matters to employment and litigious aspects. She was responsible for the group’s legal and regulatory compliance and, as such, has built up excellent relationships with various mining regulators.
Ntsiki’s experience covers a broad range of areas, including mergers and acquisitions; conducting corporate, property and mining due diligences; advising on the integrity, security of tenure and variation of mining titles; and structuring, drafting, negotiating and reviewing various types of agreements, from project inception to execution.
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Legal Liability: Mine Health and Safety Act (SAACOSH)
- Introduction to the Board: The Effective Company Director (Psaros Communications Training)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Company Law I and II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Prospecting and Mining Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mining Tax Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Project Management (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Certificate in Practice Management (Law Society of South Africa)
- Certificate in Commercial Law (Black Lawyers Association Legal Education Centre)
- Admitted as an attorney, conveyancer and notary public of the High Court of South Africa