mobile +27 82 708 0591
Ntlhane Makena is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Insolvency, Restructuring and Business Rescue department. He has particular expertise in business rescue, having acted for various clients in respect of placing companies under business rescue, as well as representing the creditors and shareholders of companies under business rescue.
Ntlhane also specialises in formal inquiries into the affairs of companies in liquidation, and drafting liquidation and sequestration applications and proof of claim affidavits on behalf of creditors.
He has acted for banks, liquidators and various corporate clients, and has experience advising on litigious matters arising during the course of the winding up of companies, as well as inquiries, trial proceedings and litigation related to companies under business rescue.
Ntlhane is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- Best Lawyers® 2020 – Insolvency and Reorganization law (South Africa)
- Chambers Global Guide 2020 – Restructuring / Insolvency (South Africa)
area of expertiseINSOLVENCY, RESTRUCTURING AND BUSINESS RESCUE
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency Litigation and Administrative Practice
- Admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa