mobile +27 82 560 1451
Nkosi Tshabalala is an executive at ENSafrica in the Corporate Commercial department. He specialises in general corporate law, M&A, equity capital markets (“ECM”) and broad-based black economic empowerment (“BBBEE”).
He has acted for local and international, as well as listed and unlisted clients in a number of industries.
Nkosi’s experience includes advising clients on corporate matters, including the formation and initial structuring of new business entities, private equity transactions, general corporate finance, as well as drafting and negotiating a number of commercial documents including sale agreements (shares, businesses and others), share subscriptions, board and shareholders’ resolutions, trust deeds, memoranda of incorporation.
Nkosi has specialist experience on advising on ECM transactions, securities dealings, initial public offerings, Johannesburg Stock Exchange listings (primary and secondary), domestic and international capital raisings and B-BBEE structuring and advisory in multiple sectors
Nkosi is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022 - Rising Star
- BCom Law (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa