mobile +27 82 560 1451
Nkosi Tshabalala is an Executive in ENSafrica’s Corporate Commercial practice. He specialises in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets (“ECM”) and broad-based black economic empowerment (“B-BBEE”). Nkosi has expertise in both local and cross border transactions servicing both listed and unlisted clients across several different industries.
Nkosi is an expert in B-BBEE advisory, regulatory and compliance, including strategic planning, as well as structuring, implementing and regulating transactions across a wide variety of industries in accordance with the B-BBEE legislation.
Nkosi’s experience includes advising clients on corporate matters, including the formation and initial structuring of new business entities, private equity transactions, general corporate finance, as well as drafting and negotiating a number of commercial documents including sale agreements (shares, businesses and others), share subscriptions, board and shareholders’ resolutions, trust deeds, shareholders’ agreements and memoranda of incorporation.
Nkosi has specialist experience on advising on ECM transactions, securities dealings, initial public offerings, Johannesburg Stock Exchange listings (primary and secondary), and domestic and international capital raisings in multiple sectors.
Nkosi is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Capital Markets – 2023, 2022 (South Africa)
- BCom Law (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa