mobile +27 82 560 1451
Nkosi Tshabalala is a senior associate at ENSafrica in the corporate commercial department. He specialises in general corporate law and M&A.
He has acted for local and international, as well as listed and unlisted clients in a number of industries.
Nkosi’s experience includes advising clients on corporate matters, as well as drafting and negotiating a number of commercial documents including sale agreements (shares, businesses and others), share subscriptions, board and shareholders’ resolutions, trust deeds, memoranda of incorporation, and black economic empowerment agreements.
He has also conducted a number of due diligence investigations.
- BCom Law (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- LLB (with distinction) (University of Pretoria)
- Advanced Company Law I (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Advanced Company Law II (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa