Natasha Behary Paray
mobile +230 5748 0789
Natasha Behary Paray is an Associate and Barrister at ENSafrica in Mauritius, specialising in litigation.
She advises clients and offers legal representation across a wide range of practice areas, including civil law, employment law, public procurement law, corporate commercial law, insolvency law, private international law and international arbitration law. She has experience appearing before different judicial fora, including statutory tribunals, in Mauritius.
Natasha has a keen interest in the study and development of international arbitration law, international investment law and investment treaty arbitration and frequently attends lectures and training courses in these areas of law.
- LLB (The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- LLM International Law (The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom)
- Summer Course on Private International Law (The Hague Academy of International Law)
- International Arbitration Training Course (University of Leiden and Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Bar Professional Training Course (Nottingham Law School)
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales at the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Admitted to the Bar of Mauritius