Nashenta Vuddamalay Zindel
Nashenta Zindel is an Executive at ENSafrica l Mauritius and is the Deputy Head of the Transactional Department which includes the Corporate Commercial, Capital Markets, Banking, Property and Insolvency teams. She specialises in banking and finance law and distribution of financial products.
Nashenta represents leading financial institutions in Mauritius and abroad, in connection with high-profile and complex financing and capital market transactions. She routinely advises on the most efficient security structure to be put in place, drafts the full range of security agreements available under Mauritian law as well as facilities agreements. She also regularly provides regulatory advice in respect of the distribution and marketing of financial products in Mauritius to foreign financial institutions.
Her experience also includes advising investors on project development by conducting domestic or cross-border due diligence investigations involving international financial institutions.
Nashenta is recognised by:
- IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2022, 2021
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking – 2023, 2022 (Mauritius)
- LLM in European Legal Studies and Business Law (Cardiff Law School)
- Master 2 – Droit Bancaire et Financier (Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Master 1 – Droit des Affaires (Université de Droit et des Sciences Politiques de Nantes)
- Licence de Droit (Université de Droit et des Sciences Politiques de Nantes)