Nashenta Vuddamalay Zindel
mobile +230 5492 5074
Nashenta Zindel is an Executive at ENSafrica | Mauritius and is a transactional lawyer specialising in banking and finance law, financial markets and products and general corporate law.
Nashenta represents leading financial institutions in Mauritius and abroad, in connection with high-profile and complex transactions - including cross-border financing and refinancing, fund finance, project finance, general domestic and general corporate advice. She routinely advises on the most efficient security structure to be put in place, drafts the full range of security agreements available under Mauritian law as well as facilities agreements. She also regularly provides regulatory advice in respect of the distribution and marketing of financial products in Mauritius.
Her experience also includes advising investors on project development by conducting domestic or cross-border due diligence investigations involving international financial institutions. Some of the important matters on which she has advised includes private and public property development projects in Mauritius, the establishment and incorporation of international banks and the setting up of a joint venture for the construction and running of the Mauritius branch of an international university.
A client was quoted in the IFLR1000 about Nashenta, saying that “She has a good grasp of financial law issues as well as a gentle disposition."
Nashenta is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022, 2021 – Leading Firms - Next Generation Partner (Mauritius)
- IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2022, 2021
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; Banking – 2023, 2022 (Mauritius)
- LLM in European Legal Studies and Business Law (Cardiff Law School)
- Master 2 – Droit Bancaire et Financier (Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Master 1 – Droit des Affaires (Université de Droit et des Sciences Politiques de Nantes)
- Licence de Droit (Université de Droit et des Sciences Politiques de Nantes)