Nana Yaa Ahmed
mobile +233 30 225 3980
Nana Yaa Ahmed is a senior associate at ENSafrica in Ghana.
She has acted for local and international clients in a variety of industries, including finance & fintech, petroleum & energy, telecommunications, media & technology, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and food & beverages.
Nana Yaa’s experience includes advising clients on major merger and acquisition transactions, as well as on private equity investments.
She is also experienced in corporate & commercial law and corporate restructuring, as well equity capital markets, employment, corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Nana is recognised as a rising star / next generation / recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Leading Lawyer – Rising Star (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 – Next Generation Lawyer - Legal Market Overview; 2021, 2019 - Recommended - Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Ghana)
area of expertisePRIVATE EQUITY
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana