Nana Yaa Ahmed
She has acted for local and international clients in a variety of industries, including finance & fintech, petroleum & energy, telecommunications, media & technology, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and food & beverages.
Nana Yaa’s experience includes advising clients on major merger and acquisition transactions, as well as on private equity investments.
She is also experienced in corporate & commercial law and corporate restructuring, as well equity capital markets, employment, insolvency, corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Nana is recognised as a rising star / next generation / recommended lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide; M&A – 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2023, 2021, 2019 - Commercial, Corporate and M&A “Next Generation Lawyer“ (Ghana)
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana