Nana Yaa Ahmed
Nana Yaa Ahmed is a Senior Associate at ENSafrica in Ghana.
She has acted for local and international clients in a variety of industries, including technology, telecommunications, food and beverage, financial institutions and cosmetics.
Nana Yaa’s experience includes advising clients on major M&A transactions, as well as on private equity investments.
She is also experienced in corporate commercial law and corporate governance, as well as in anti-bribery compliance, tax and retirement funds law.
Nana is recognised as a rising star lawyer by:
- IFLR1000 Financial and Corporate Guide 2019, 2018, 2017 – Leading Lawyer – Rising Star (Ghana)
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Legal Market Overview (South Africa)
- LLB (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology)
- Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana